Everybody knows what a peacock is all about, yes?
A huge fan of feathers in iridescent blue-green colors, a fancy crest atop the head and a shrieking scream are the most important things that make up a peacock.
It seems that peacock feathers are being fashionable this year, so here are few of my favorite picks featuring the peacock feather pattern.
I haven't heard anything about peacock scream becoming fashionable, but just in case, here is a sample.
1. Throw pillow from Artistic Textiles
2. Hand painted silk wrap from Silk Siren
3. Stemless wine glasses from Mary Elizabeth Arts
4. Bracelet from Studio Tambria
5. Cake topper from Scattered Stardust
6. Clutch from Mermaids Dream
7. Neckties from Cyberoptix
8. Pocket mirror from Colors by Liza