The sea, once it casts it spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
This was Jacques Yves Cousteau who said that, yes? The most famous undersea explorer of the 20th century.
And he was so very right saying this.
1. Sea glass soap from Susie Q bath & body
2. Silver beach bangles from Bella Beach Jewels
3. Sea urchin sculptures from Blue Room Pottery
4. Large urchin earrings by Lucie Tales
5. Sea fan earrings by Lyris Tracey from Island Mantra
6. Sea urchin photo block from New Creationz
7. Octopus cufflinks from Quirkii
8. 'Undersea' quilted batik purse from Toni Loves Buttons