2012-04-24

ARTIST OF THE MONTH - SANDRA MARIA ROSA



HOME DECOR




Sandra Maria Rosa
artist of the month - Sandra Maria Rosaartist of the month - Sandra Maria Rosa


artist of the month - Sandra Maria Rosa


artist of the month - Sandra Maria Rosa




It's not only jewelry that Sandra makes, her home decor pieces are astonishing as well.
I adore the simple shapes and the beautiful vibrant glazes.

If you would like to read Sandra's story, you will find it here .
Here you will find few of her necklaces, and here are her beautiful rings.

You can also see (and buy) Sandra's artwork in several design shops in Portugal, on the internet you can a find her on Etsy and Luulla.

This is the last post in this column this month, but I am sure there will be other occasions to see Sandra's works on my blog.

Next Tuesday you are welcome to pass by and meet the Artist Of The Month for May.






6 comments:

  1. Lovely ceramics!I like the first one the most! Ohh and from Sandra i love the hedgehog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much dear Jagna!
    it was an honor to be featured on your blog :)
    I look foward to meet the next Artist of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work and wonderful artist. All her creations are carefully detailed and very good quality. I have already spend some money in her shop and I am sure I will some more in the future.
    Congratulations for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. I love Sandra´s colourful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feature of an artist we adore.

    ReplyDelete