Have you ever met a nude descending a staircase?
And how about THE Nude Descending a Staircase? Yes, exactly that one, the very famous piece by Marcel Duchamp. An explosion of triangles, right? Such an amazing painting...
But, here is a good news for you. You don't have to travel to Philadelphia to see some great triangles, you can find them pretty much everywhere.
Here are a few of my favorite picks having to do with triangles.
1. Tangram magnets from niceniceniceDE
2. Abstract ring from tadastudio
3. Plate from BlueFlowerPottery
4. Art Deco purse from Sir Tom
5. Geometric necklace from iluxo
6. Tank dress from Jessalin Beutler
7. Iphone case from Nap Page
8. Upholstery fabric from NewMomDesigns